Arrive at Guwahati and proceed for Kohima. Check In at hotel. Overnight stay.
Guwahati - Kohima
Visit Hornbill festival, it is one of the most cherished festival of Nagaland. The festival is named after “Hornbill”, one of thr most venerated bird species in the State whose importance is reflected in a number of tribal cultural expressions, songs and dances. In the evening, thrilling Hornbill National Rock Concer is organize. There are competations like Naga chilly eating, pork eating competations. Overnight stay at Kohima.
After breakfast, visit Kohima Village. In this village , one comes across wodden carvings looking like horns atop some house. The Kohima War cemetery. It was constructed in memory of the officers and men who made supreme sacrifices during World War II.The State museum.It has a rare collection of artifacts of the different tribes. Overnight stay at Kohima.
Visit Kigwema village located at Jakhama and explore their culture and lifestyle. Overnight stay at Kohima
After breakfast, Check-Out from hotel and proceed to Guwahati.
DO YOU WANT MAKE PAYMENT ADVANCED? Click here to PROCEED
- Accommodations in a standard hotel.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Full day Sight Seeing.
- All transfers and Sightseeing by the same vehicle.
- Parking fees of the car.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any kind of entry and permit fees.
- Camera/video Camera charges.
- Folk Dances charges.
- Mineral water expenses.
- The cost of elephant & jeep safari.