Guwahati/CherrapunjeeArrive Guwahati and drive to Cherrapunjee in Meghalaya via Shillong. Enroute spend some time in Umiamlake. You can go for boating in the man-made lake and enjoy the serene environment. Drive to Cherrapunjee and check in at resort. Overnight stay.
Morning start your trekking to the double decker living root bridge after reaching the Nongriate village. This 4 km trek will lead you through the jungle where you get a chance witness different species of flora and fauna. This is one of the World Heritage Sites. After spending some time you can move to Mawlynnong, Asia’s cleanest village to trek to see the Living Root Bridge. Check in at a homestay. Overnight stay.
Dawki is the border town to Bangladesh and it offers ample scope of water activities in river Umngot. It also offers scuba-diving, cliff jumping, kayaking etc. you can spend the night in camping.
Morning drive to Shillong. On the way visit the Shillong Peak and Elephanta Falls. Check in at hotel. Local sightseeing.Evening visit local market.Overnight stay.
Morning drive back to Guwahati airport for onward journey. Tour Ends.
- Accommodations in a standard hotel.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Full day Sight Seeing.
- All transfers and Sightseeing by the same vehicle.
- Parking fees of the car.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any kind of entry and permit fees.
- Camera/video Camera charges.
- Folk Dances charges.
- Mineral water expenses.
- The cost of elephant & jeep safari.