Guwahati/NameriArrive Guwahati and transfer to Nameri. It is a national park famous for hornbills and many exotic flora and fauna. On arrival check in at Nameri Jungle camp.Evening at leisure.Overnight stay.
Early morning trekking in the park. Return to camp for breakfast. Afterwards get ready for rafting in Jiabhoroli river. Also you can go for angling in the river which is a refreshing experience. Return to camp for lunch. Afterwards explore the villages. Overnight stay
Bhalukpung is one of the best destinations for white water rafting, hiking and bird wathing. Morning drive to Bhalukpung from Nameri. Check in at hotel. Afterwards river rafting in Kamengriver. Afternoon you can visit PakhuiGame sanctuary. Overnight stay.
Morning check out and drive to Guwahati airport for onward journey. You can also spend one day in Guwahati by choice. Tour Ends
DO YOU WANT MAKE PAYMENT ADVANCED? Click here to PROCEED
- Accommodations in a standard hotel.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Full day Sight Seeing.
- All transfers and Sightseeing by the same vehicle.
- Parking fees of the car.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any kind of entry and permit fees.
- Camera/video Camera charges.
- Folk Dances charges.
- Mineral water expenses.
- The cost of elephant & jeep safari.